When I have some time, I like to see what other domainers talk about, in Twitter.
In the beginning, I thought its a waste of time but after a while I discovered some great information.
I know there are a lot of unimportant information but if you put it in your daily routine, You will be surprised how many things you can learn from that.
If you new or if you hardly use Twitter, I gather 500 Domainers and Companies from the domain industry to help you start – @ArbelArif/DomainIndustry
Now let me share with you 10 reasons “Why To Follow The Domain Industry On Twitter” –
1. Real-Time Updates about domain auctions.
2. Real-Time Updates about domain sales and deals.
3. New blog posts.
4. News and Updates about the industry.
5. What other domainers buying.
6. Other domainers projects and new ideas.
7. Coupons and upcoming promotions from the registrar companies.
8. Drop deals.
9. Available domains for registration.
10. Some Domain Gossip 🙂
Bottom Line – Start reading what other domainers are saying, Its amazing me sometime how much information I can get from reading this Tweets… You can read blogs all day long but all information in the blogs are not close to the authentic information you can get from Twitter.
Merry Christmas and Great Weekend!